Family

Mr. Jones

Mr. Jones

Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

K-Dog

K-Dog

Bella

Bella
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Color Vibe-5K!

This was my first 5 K race ever and now I am HOOKED! 
Our morning started out really early...5:30 to be exact. After getting ourselves and Keegan ready, we headed to Hutchinson Island! Once getting there, we set up our AdvoCare booth to share these amazing products with people!
*Thanks for the picture Betsy*

Once all our team, 5 O'clock Somewhere, arrived, we were pumped and ready to get COLORED!


When we began running, I didn't know what to think. I had a million different thoughts going through my mind....how long will I be able to run...will my pants stay up (yes...I had problems with that...because I have lost 30lbs none of my clothes fit me), what happens if I stop...I have to keep up with all these people. Once I started, I just focused on my breathing and started singing to the songs playing on my IPod. I had a great new friend/partner to run with that helped push me farther than I could have ever imagined, THANKS TIFFANY! 

As we were entering into the "Finish Line" I had tears in my eyes because I couldn't believe that I had actually just ran 3 miles only stopping 4-5 times for a quick breather and then continuing onward. I was so proud of myself I just couldn't put the words together about how my run was....AMAZING...WONDERFUL...HISTORY...TAKING BACK MY LIFE...AdvoCare!!


Once finished with my run I quickly grabbed some Rehydrate and started to stretch. I was scared about how sore I was going to be the next morning because of how hard I pushed myself...little did I know Clint would have something up his sleeve for me! As soon as we got home, Clint mixed me up a Post-Workout drink and a cold bath (AHH..I negotiated a 12 minute one versus his 20 minute thought). We rested the rest of the day spending time together and reflecting on our day! 

When waking up this morning, I didn't have any problems getting out of bed, walking around the house or going to church. I owe it all the AdvoCare! These products have truly changed my life and I can't wait to continue on this path and see where it takes me! 

Color Vibe 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment