Family

Mr. Jones

Mr. Jones

Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

K-Dog

K-Dog

Bella

Bella
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ready for Monday

This weekend has been wonderful! We were able to see Meme and Big Dawg and Skype with Nani and Poppi. K-Dog is growing so fast that it is great for our families to be able to see him start to crawl and sit up. He is getting so big that is he is currently sleeping in his OWN bed and I think it is hurting me more than him! However it is getting late and I need to get some sleep. I will be ready to take on tomorrow and see what this week has in store for me! As learned in church today, I am going to make the most of what is left of my life!

xoxo

Sarah

                                                    **Here is the big boy eating carrots**

1 comment:

  1. He is so CUTE!!! I want to pick him up and squeeze him! Yay for carrots K-dog!

    ReplyDelete